General Terms and Conditions
These general terms and conditions apply to all deliveries by Ines Castro Andia (hereinafter W&O Wholesales) to consumers. A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for a purpose that can predominantly neither be attributed to their commercial nor their independent professional activity.
- Contractual partner
The contract is concluded with W&O Wholesales, owner: Ines Castro Andia, phone: +49 15204365369, Wernher-von-Braun Strasse 16, 63303 Dreieich, Germany, email: email@example.com
- Conclusion of contract
- The presentation of the products in the online shop does not represent a legally binding offer, but only an invitation to order.
- By clicking the button [Buy / place order] you place a binding order for the goods listed on the order page. Your purchase contract is concluded when we accept your order by sending an order confirmation by email immediately after receiving your order.
- Right of withdrawal
- If you are a consumer (i.e. a natural person who places the order for a purpose that cannot be attributed to your commercial or independent professional activity), you have a right of withdrawal in accordance with the statutory provisions. For more information about the right of withdrawal, please view our Refunds Policy.
- Prices and shipping costs
- The prices stated on the product pages include the statutory value added tax and other price components.
- Our products are always shipped by email and are free of charge.
- We deliver worldwide.
- The delivery takes place immediately after confirmation of receipt of payment. See also: Shipping
- Payment can be made either by bank transfer or PayPal. See also: Payment Methods
- If you choose to pay by bank transfer, we will give you our bank details in the order confirmation and deliver the goods after receipt of payment.
- Retention of ownership
- The goods remain our property until they have been paid in full.
- Dispute resolution
- The EU Commission has created an internet platform for the online settlement of disputes. The platform serves as a point of contact for the out-of-court settlement of disputes regarding contractual obligations arising from online sales contracts. More information is available at the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr. We are neither willing nor obliged to participate in a dispute settlement procedure before a consumer arbitration board.