Installation guide Project 2019 Professional
1/2/3/4/5 PC - 32 & 64 Bits
- 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
- 1 gigabyte (GB) RAM (32 bit) or 4 GB RAM (64 bit)
- 4 GB of available hard disk space
- DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM 1.0 or higher driver
Remember, the key you have purchased is a prepaid code that is not compatible with the pre-installed software. This is an original Microsoft product. Uninstall the previous version of Office that you have on your PC and restart your computer. This is important to avoid compatibility problems.
Download the program with the following download link
|LANGUAGE||32 BITS||64 BITS|
This EXE file is the basis for the installation of the product.
- Deactivate your antivirus to run the downloaded installer (IMPORTANT SPECIAL STEP AS SOME ANTIVIRUSES, LIKE THE NORTON, DETECT IT AS SUSPECT).
- Right Click on the file and then select the option, “Run as administrator”
- You will get this warning (Don’t worry it’s a normal process), Then Click the YES Button
- Finally, click on the “Install” button. This action unzips the application and will install your product.
Microsoft has gradually phased out support for some older products. Therefore, telephone activation is no longer possible. If you have any problems or questions during the Installation, please contact our 24/7 customer service.
For activations on more devices, please follow the steps in this guide on each device that you want to activate the program.
We wish you a successful installation. If you still have problems or questions about the installation, please contact our customer service at any time. We will help you as soon as possible.